Old December 2nd 03, 10:27 PM
Adrian

pmendhall wrote:
The purrs from this group are amazing. Dad is improving faster and
better than expected. They have him off oxygen, and most other
medicines and he can walk down the hall!!!

He is still not out of the woods and will be disabled from now on,
but he is so much better than he was a week ago. Thank you for all
the purrs and good thoughts. My sisters want to get him a cat when
he comes home. He likes the idea, but Mom isn't so keen. (Note:
she will be the one cleaning up, feeding, etc.)

Know that my family and Star are sending good thoughts and doggie
drool for those who need them.

With this group being worlwide, there will always be a few cats purring day
or night. I hope your father continues to improve, and maybe soon have his
own purr generator.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.