Old February 15th 05, 12:58 AM
Mischief

Default Could you turn off the purring motor please?

Mischief purring is really sweet and cuddly. It tells me that she's
very happy. It also makes me roll my eyes when she's on top of my
computer and is purring away.

Of course it tends to go for really loooooong periods of time.

I know she's really happy and all.....

But i'm sad to say when I'm trying to sleep, her purring keeps me
awake. It's like having a noisy fan going on and on all night. It
keeps me AWAKE!!!

Even when she's curled up on at the foot of the bed, she still will be
purring and purring for HOURS on end. I just want her to turn off the
MOTOR already!! Of course I know I shouldn't disturb the queen's
beauty sleep.

Any suggestions?

Kristi