Old March 23rd 05, 01:22 AM
Mary

"Enfilade" wrote in message
m...
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Buddhus Magnificus, aka Buddha.

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Anyplace soft where I can stand on my head, preferably sunlit.

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Pills.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

My papa human.

5. Inside or outside?

Inside but I frequently hear the Call of the Wild
and my humans go with me into the fenced back yard.

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Other cats are not good enough for me.

7. What do you think of kittens?

Never seen one, don't remember being one.

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Three--black and white and some brown in sunlight.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

4.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

I have never met the food I do not like.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Chicken.

12. Who do you love most?

My papa human. He smells like a boy.

13. Your opinion of TV?

What is that?

14. How many lives do you have left?

7. I had two very bad fits, but am fine now.

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

To make sure the cats go under the bed.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Toys for dismantling.

17. Favourite toy?

Laser light.

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Eating ALL THE TIME!!

19. Most embarrassing moment?

When I saw a cat outside the window and my papa
human walked by and I bit him on the ankle. I don't
know what came over me.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Boo Boo, Queen of All Cats.

--Fil

(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)