Old March 23rd 05, 04:03 AM
Margaret Fine

Enfilade wrote:

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Oliver T. Fine On some days Meowmie say the T. stands for Twist and
other days Trouble with a capital T.
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

On the bed curled up with Meowmie's arm around me
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Something called "Daddy's Job." I am not really sure what that is but I
just know that he goes there and he leaves me for 10 hours a day. I
don't like it even if Meowmie and Boone are here. I like it when we are
all together. Even crying pitifully when he leaves doesn't help!!
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

My chipmunk toy. I want to show it to my dawg Argus who is there and I
still miss.
5. Inside or outside?

Inside mostly but I like going on the balcony and for rides in my limo
(cat stroller).
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Well, this is kinda embarrassing but I thought I was inna luv with Miss
Nikki in Findlans but it turned out she was my cyber meowmie (blush).

7. What do you think of kittens?

I've never met one but I'd like to
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Two
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Two hoomin slaves and one dawggie slave.
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

I loved my dry but lately have been starting to eat some gooshy.
11. Favourite hoomin food?

Is da tuna a hoomin food?
12. Who do you love most?

Oh gosh. It depends on who is doing what for me.
13. Your opinion of TV?

I like it because it means we all snuggle on da sofa. I like watching
reruns of Deep Space 9. When I hear the theme music I come running. I
narrowly avoided being named Worf.
14. How many lives do you have left?

7 I lost one when I was livin out on da streets and one when Daddy and
Unca Chris trapped me behind the buffet. Meowmie sometimes calls me 7
of 9. Can you tell my hoomins are star trek nerds?
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

To chase Boone, my dawg.
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Bugs. Spiders are my specialty
17. Favourite toy?

Boone, my dawg.
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Scratching the chairs
19. Most embarrassing moment?

Besides the Miss Nikki incident? Hmmm. Sometimes I forget which way my
butt is pointing and I, um, "think" outside the box. I always get
Meowmie and show her right away.
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Geez, my Meowmie is a great one for nicknames. Kitten Little, 7 of 9,
Lord Oliver, Lollyver. Sometimes she calls me Grace if I fall offa
somethin but hey, I did that on PURPOSE.

--Fil

(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)

--
Margaret Fine