Old March 23rd 05, 03:14 AM
Tanada

Enfilade wrote:

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Cap'n Pine Cone Shirk esq.

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

The crow's nest.

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

dolphins... they be laughing at the crew of the Mouser

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

The good ship Mouser

5. Inside or outside?

Wherever I decide to explore. Especially the quarterdeck

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Haven't you ever seen pictures of the most beautiful girlcat in the
world? Her name is Miss Chloe and she owns Flippy, who has given me my
own pages on her web site.

7. What do you think of kittens?

they're great fish bait, and can be trained up to cabin kits

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

All of them. I'm white and tabby with orange roots.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

As many as I want at any one time. Currently I have four live-in and
three or four spares

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Any I can get

11. Favourite hoomin food?

hot dogs, thought the fat wench says they aren't food

12. Who do you love most?

Besides myself? Miss Chloe, then the blonde wench

13. Your opinion of TV?

I can live with it or without. I do like music though

14. How many lives do you have left?

As many as I can live

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

To clear all fur covered beings out of a room

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Yes, thank you.

17. Favourite toy?

The blonde wench

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Anything I can get away with, especially scaring the fish

19. Most embarrassing moment?

I don't do embarrassing, ever.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

The fat wench calls me Piney. I answer to no one. But I kinda like the
idea of Cap'n God

--Fil

(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)