Old March 23rd 05, 03:21 AM
OU812?

Enfilade wrote:
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Possum & Tygra

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Possum - closets
Tygra - Meowmie's bed
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Possum - the nailclippers
Tygra - plastic bags

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Possum - my Meowmie!
Tygra - the laser pointer
5. Inside or outside?

Possum - inside and outside
Tygra - inside
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Possum - nah, been neutered so long i don't remember what a sex drive is.
Tygra - yes, a handsome neighborhood cat, we had a litter together.
7. What do you think of kittens?

Possum - love em, play with em, protect em, teach em.
Tygra - my kittens, fine, other kittens can buzz off
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Possum - Two, dark orange and pale yellow
Tygra - coat of many colors kinda gal (torbie)
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Three counting the young one.
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

both!
11. Favourite hoomin food?

Possum - chips!
Tygra - sweets!
12. Who do you love most?

Possum - Meowmie
Tygra - Meowmie
13. Your opinion of TV?

Possum - no interest at all
Tygra - i watch from time to time. (Father of the Pride was cool!)
14. How many lives do you have left?

Possum - all of em
Tygra - eight ( i took a fall off the awning one time and broke a baby toe)
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Possum - the noisy thing that steals all the food crumbs
Tygra - hissspit! its a demon i tell you!!!
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Possum - mice
Tygra - bugs
17. Favourite toy?

Possum - mousies
Tygra - laser pointer
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Possum - i'm a good boy
Tygra - food theft olympics
19. Most embarrassing moment?

Possum - having mommy wipe my paws on the mat when i come in from
outside, and it happens often!! I hate it.

Tygra - the aforementioned fall off the awning... how humiliating!
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Possum: Handsome, chunky monkey, numbnuts, nonuts, sexy kitty boy

Tygra - TT, tiggeryboo, miss priss, Ty

--Fil

Thanks, that was fun!
Possum and Ty
(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)