Old June 30th 19, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Default Floki is getting very grabby

Floki the kitten's going through a grabby stage now. Whatever I've got
in my hand, he wants it and grabs it with his little paw if he can.

I want the plate, he says. I want the cup. I want the mop, the pen, that
pair of scissors. I want your headphones, your socks, your pen. And
especially, if I'm eating it, he wants it. I had a cheesy muffin for
breakfast the other day, and he managed to eat the empty paper case off
my plate before I realised he'd got it.

On the plus side, I'm fairly sure I caught Floki and Trixie (my older
cat) playing together in and out of their cat tunnel this afternoon.