Old April 24th 08, 07:43 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.animals.cat,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Diana

Default odd behavior

In article 433337_27c95587a8f0a3ce469635803b9ed983@petforumz .com,
robbat wrote:

My cat is 14 years old and always been indoor cat he is nutered he is
not on any medication. Every once in a while he starts walking around
crouching smelling, kind of looks like a bloodhound racking a
scent.When he is doing this it is imposble to snap him out of it .Does
anyone have any idea why he does this

No doubt it's because he detects an odor. I can't think of any reason
for concern--that is, about the cat. I WOULD wonder what he was
smelling, though (check my shoes, look for rodent of insect droppings,
spills, etc.)