Old September 4th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default EMERGENCY!!: Update: RIP "Puss Puss" 20080904 0901 AM EST.

Response to "Cat Protector" :

Have you tried calling the local SPCA? Also, if this cat does
belong to someone and you know who they are, how come you didn't
cruelty laws. Your post seems very confusing though. A lot of
what you're saying is confusing which makes me wonder if you're
a troller. If you are for real, you don't state where you're
located so we can all try to provide information.

I did report the ****e to the police and they asked if I can prove
who the owner is. I talked about the lady who said it was her
neighbor and they said it was heresy and to call the dog pound when
it opened. The SPCA and Humane Society for our state doesn't open
until 9 AM and it is now 10:24 AM and they haven't even called.

Also, I'm not in the habit of broadcasting my location to
newsgroups. Forgive me if I'm only disabled and slightly off my
rocker and not completely mad. Pfft!

Anyway, I've been overreacting to cats ever since I got here a year
ago so forgive my disabled arse if I overreacted again.

"Puss Puss" was pronounced dead at 9:01 AM EST after having a
seizure of some kind and the vet told me to bring him in because if
he was that bad off they would do a "courtesy euthanasia" which is
what they did.

I know Phil P. and others have copious amounts of experience in
this area where I have none and I was freaking out WHILE THE KITTY
LAY IN MY BATHTUB SCREAMING IN PAIN FOR ALMOST AN HOUR. After
feeding it, it collapsed into slumber. My kid reported to me not
15 minutes after I laid down this morning that the kitty was going
berserk, laying on his side making a horrible noise which he was.
The vet was opened by the time and there you have it.

Everyone always asks questions like they could have or would have
done something better. A bunch of sanctimonious twits like
yourself asking me questions when I asked the questions to you all.
Like it's a fuggin' race to see who can try and call someone a
troll first.

I'll make sure to e-mail you pictures of Puss Puss at the vet in
horrid condition (actually, he was quite loving and perky after the
convulsion which the doctor said could be seizure brought on by
infection) and at home DEAD where my spouse and I had to bury him
because we couldn't afford the cost to do whatever they wanted with
his body.

F.U.

--
-Lost