Old October 21st 15, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 7:14:49 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 10:37:15 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:

Enywaz, iffin I missed any names Azad, lets me know? I'z bringing a
printed list fur Daizy-chan.

Oh, Meowmie wants to see if Vamp Kittah wuz ever read? 1986, guess
he's our house though she hadn;t met daddy 2foot then. Only
Daisy-chan has met him. When she gits all scared of the dark, he
just sorta nuzzles up. He was meowmies furst feral adult.

--

No, Mr. Vamp Kitteh has not been an Honoree before...I have added his
brick and he is on mine copy of da draft for dis year.

Azad

Thank you! Vamp Kittah wuz a special boy kittah.

Wez putting a memorial speach fur him. It may have been long ago but
Meowmie working wif HIM let her know how to handle MAISELF.

(Cash jumps in and takes over the keyboard).

Wez got on other. Sometimes, I feel him. His name was Bobby. I'z not
sure he'z eber been read. 1983-2001. Meowmie mentions him as her
first true heart kittah. He wuz almost as big as mee! He got hurrted
real bad by a car when his eyes were not eben open yet. I'z seen post
cards of where he went when meowmie had to move to Hawaii. Da new
meowmies wunted a big doggies but had allergeie monsters. Dere's no
saddy story on Bobby. He's just keeping an eye onna maiself. He was
sad he had to swap homes in 1986 but da new ones wus loved very much.

--

Dere is a "Bobby, House of Chez Shenks" onda Walk for 2011...is dat him?
(Your House seems to be listed as both "Chez Shenks" and just "Shenks"...which one is your prefurrence?

Azad