Old February 7th 04, 05:56 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Steve Crane"

She's not "LOL" now of course because
once again she's been proven to be in error.

I am LOL - at your nonsense and immaturity.
Some people can't apologize for previous lies and
massive errors because that would require a certain level of integrity,
probity, honor and adult behavior which is apparently missing.

Yes, missing from you, Steve. You're just a manipulating salesman for Hill's
Science Diet. I have yet to see you apologize for your mean spirited lies
about my deceased cats that you made. As to this new "super food" made by SD,
I would trust the integrity of Hill's testing why? LOL

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe