Old December 20th 04, 10:31 PM
Stormin Mormon

The folks at my local humane society call it "kitty TV"

My former feline owner used to also love to watch the mouse pointer on the
screen.

--

Christopher A. Young
Keep Jesus Christ in CHRISTmas

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ok, I just have to jump in here with the TV thing.

Not exactly TV, but my older cat watches out the window as if it were a
TV. If a squirrel comes to the bird feeder (a good 10-15 feet away
from the window) her tail starts twitching and she chirps. I've never
had another cat chirp, but she does. I don't know how she can tell
this from a TV squirrel - she's far enough away that the animals
outside completely ignore her, and smells shouldn't be travelling
what's typically upwind through the window. Any ideas how she can tell
the difference?

Second, she LOVES, and I mean LOVES to chase the mouse pointer on the
computer monitor.