Old January 7th 05, 09:29 PM
Christina Websell

Default It's impossible

Dear group

Now that I went back to work, it's totally impossible to keep up with you
all. I am out of the house from early morning until late, and the amount of
posts on rpca could make me weep because I can't reply.
In case any are interested: Working towards 16-20-24-30 hours after a
period of time.
Today my boss came in and said how was I getting on. I held out my hand and
shook it from side to side. Iffy, I said, I might go home, I'm fed up with
it.
Oh, for God's sake, no, she said.
I felt I had to tell her I was only teasing.

Later she said to me that she was so glad that I was back. I asked why.
Because I trust you and don't have to check your work.
That's nice.

Tweed