Old October 1st 05, 10:45 AM
Phil P.

"Gene Martin" wrote in message
Tell me about Oradell I wouldn't take a dead cat there!! They put my
gitl friend and I thru hell! A week or so before her wedding her cat
got very sick, Her excellent vet gave him medicine to take for a week or
two--he was going on vacation. He took a turn for the worse and we took
him to Oradell with his nedicine. They took every test known to
man--then called us in and said "take him home and spend what time he
has left--he;s going to die. She almost called off her big wedding but
fortunately her vet returned increased his doseage and he was as good as
new in a few days (and the wedding went on!)

Unbelievable! I tremble at the thought of the number of animals that died
needlessly as a result of their insatiable greed and incompetence. Their
greed might be acceptable if they were good vets- but despite their
impressive
credentials, they're really lousy vets. Many people are fooled by Oradell's
phony bedside manners. Too many people think "nice" vets are good vets.
Come to think of it- they're not even that "nice"-- after they're paid.

They were always bad- but since they moved into their big, new, fancy
building near Paramus Park they've become immeasurably worse. I'd rather
risk the 20 minute ride to AMC with a hemorrhaging cat than go to Oradell
which is only 5 minutes away- that's how bad I think they are. I've heard
many horror stories about Oradell from reliable and experienced pet owners
and shelter workers.

I'm just happy as hell that your regular vet returned in time!

Phil