Old October 3rd 05, 05:24 AM
Gene Martin

Tell me about Oradell Animal Hospital! They put my friend and I thru
Hell! Iwo weeks before her wedding her cat got sick.Her vet gave her a
week's supply of medicine and said that should clear it up (he was going
away for several days,) Instead of getting better Alfie took a turn for
the worse.
We rushed him to Oradell, they kept him 3 days for every test in the
book then called her in to get him saying "Take him home and spend all
the time you can with him--he;s going to die." We were devestated and
she almost cancelled her wedding. We called her regular vet who had just
got back. We rushed Alfie in, he changed his medicine and in a week he
was better. That was 5 years ago and he's still with us. But what an
experience!