Old March 11th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Are Bengal cats really hypoallergenic?

On 10 Mar 2006 18:08:33 -0800, "Lalee" wrote:

Hello,

I have read from different sources than Bengal cats were hypoallergenic
and from others that they were not!

I have read from different sources that Bengal cats will partially
trash your house and from other sources that they will completely
trash your house. I don't know what to think.

I was thinking about getting one as a gift to my boyfriend for our
6th anniversary but he is allergic to cats and dogs!!

It sounds like you want to make damn good and sure there won't be a
7th.

Would it be a good idea to get him one?

How about a bonsai tree? I had a girlfriend who got me a bonsai tree
once. "Must water daily without fail." Gee, thanks sugar-pie, a
pre-arranged ****up for me to feel guilty about. Of course it died.

Thanks for advising me!

We're always here for you.

Charlie