Old August 15th 04, 08:49 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:07:32 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

After about two weeks of solitary sulking in the spare bedroom over the new
kittens, last night Baby Eyes spent most of the evening in my lap, purring
and giving me wet kisses. When I woke up today she was on my pillow,
kneading my hair. Then she crawled into the neck opening of my nightshirt
and curled against my belly.

Aww! They really are very forgiving. I was away for three days in
DC, to visit my little nephew, and Stinky was very pouty when I came
home; but he is blocking the keyboard right now as I type.

Theresa