Old August 17th 04, 11:56 AM
Adrian

Pat wrote:
After about two weeks of solitary sulking in the spare bedroom over
the new kittens, last night Baby Eyes spent most of the evening in my
lap, purring and giving me wet kisses. When I woke up today she was
on my pillow, kneading my hair. Then she crawled into the neck
opening of my nightshirt and curled against my belly. She returned
physically from being missing for 4 days but it took her this long to
return in spirit.

The other cats were scattered over the bed this morning too - Eli
against the back of my knees, Tommy on my feet, Abelard under the
blanket against my back, Billy and Lilly snuggled together on my AWOL
for 5 years DH's pillow. It's such a joy to wake up with all these
fur-babies. This must be the reason mama cats look so blissful at
times.

Awwwwwwwww.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)