Old January 26th 04, 08:31 PM
Miss Violette

I doez notted care as long as i isa wif you, TV

The rest of us don't care eifur, OEJ, Trudi, Miss Violette anna Tiger, who
is too busy lookin atta his girlfriend ta worry how dey getz anywhere
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Arlene Knop wrote:
Are yew gonna hav a party this yeer? Are yew gonna drive thuh bus to
Noo Orleens or did yew hav to giv it back?

Greetchen Marie

I hadn't really given it much thought - I've just sort of been enjoying
the nice warm sun with my gallant companion. I suppose it's up to all
the other kitties - shall we take the RV, or shall we teleport over to
the Mardi Gras celebrations?

Cleopatra