Old January 16th 05, 05:48 PM
jmcquown

Dan M wrote:
The New Year's slowdown is fully upon the trucking industry. The one
beneficial effect of this is that Harri and I have been able to spend
a little more time at home. As she spends more time with the other
four Harri is becoming more and more at home with them.

The most recent highlight was Thuesday night. When I went out to the
yard at bed time to bring all the kitties in I got to watch Harri and
Samuel take turns chasing each other around the yard. It was wonderful
to see!

Harri is still enjoying the roadcat life (as I type this we're sitting
at the truck stop in west Sacramento and Harri is curled up in my left
arm as I type with my right), but I figure we've only got another
couple of months before she decides to be a house kitty. I guess that
means its time to find a job that will get me home every night!

Dan

Purrs for a job near home on the way. And purrs that Harri becomes a house
kitty, although if you need to stay on the road she's excellent company for
you!

Jill