Old January 19th 05, 07:35 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Marina
wrote:

Dan M wrote:

Harri is still enjoying the roadcat life (as I type this we're sitting

at the truck stop in west Sacramento and Harri is curled up in my left

arm as I type with my right), but I figure we've only got another couple

of months before she decides to be a house kitty. I guess that means

its
time to find a job that will get me home every night!

I'm sure it would be near imposible now to imagine being on the road
without a kitty companion. Purrs that you do indeed find a job that will

let you go home every night. Nice to hear that Harri is getting on so
well with Sammy.

Frozen, but sincere jobpurrs from New England (US).
Suz
Macmoosette

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")