Old March 13th 04, 12:13 PM
Sherry

I'm so glad she's fine, but I didn't know female cats sprayed!

Ugh. I didn't know they did, either. She didn't start till she went into heat.
One day I went to get a CD out of the rack, and they were....wet. I thought the
boys were upset because of her, even though they'd never done it before. Turns
out it was her. She didn't spray when she was locked up in the bedroom. I guess
she was marking territory or something, and wouldn't spray in "her" room. I've
heard cats won't soil "their den." . So she's been in the bedroom since then.
Some very knowledgeable people on the other NG's have assured me it will stop
with the spaying. I hope so!!
She's had the run of the house for the last day/night. So far so good.

Sherry