Old April 13th 05, 06:47 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:47:26 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

But it sure beats some of our other recent OT forays (IMO)

I was home this morning, and got up very early to do an exercise tape.
After I finished, I switched the TV on, and idly flipped channels
until I was suddenly confronted with THIS:

http://tinyurl.com/6h5nc

OH MY GOD. YIKES. Plus a few thuds. I don't know if my heart can
stand Mr. Darcy first thing in the morning, but I did my best. :P:P:P
Damn, baby, who can rock a period costume like Colin?

And I bet there wasn't a dry seat in the house! ;

Speaking of wet things, as I said elsewhere, I have to go out
tomorrow morning, so I set the VCR so I don't miss the notorious
dunk-in-the-pond scene. Damn, that man looks good wet. :P

Theresa