Old February 2nd 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Age Appropriate Dress?

Sorry, I should have spelled it out, not my sister-in-law, but my
son-in-law - *HER FATHER* - is the one calling her porker. He makes a huge
issue of it every time she puts something into her mouth. He's always been
this way with my daughter, too. She always wore a size *negative* one, then
she had some problems getting off of Effexor and gained about 10 pounds
(which she has since lost), and from the way he talked to and about her you
would have thought she weighed 300 pounds instead of 130 pounds! This
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...i/DCP_2592.jpg is a woman who has
borne *THREE CHILDREN*!

She does, she has started to sneak food so that her father doesn't see her
eat. It's so sad, and I'm so afraid for her. I keep hoping that my
daughter will do all she can to counteract his influence, but she is
terribly cowed by him - he's a bully.

That is weird and creepy. What is his issue? Even if he finds very
thin women attractive, you do not expect a 7 year old to be
"Attractive" in the way an adult would be... I sincerely hope that
this unfortunate flaw is his worst attribute rather than one of
multiple problems.

--Fil