Old June 11th 04, 02:46 PM
JBHajos

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 19:30:54 -0600, CATherine
wrote:

Thanks for posting about your trip and the wonderful cats. I enjoyed
reading it very much.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It was a rewarding and gratifying time
working and playing with such remarkable kitties. There were many
more, like Baby, Oscar, Twisty, that I'll always remember; though I
don't like to post unless I feel it's interesting to the Group, the
entire experience, with the Sanctuary, its staff and workers (who are
*saints) and all the animals, was terrific.

I had planned a one-day side trip to the Grand Canyon while we were
there. Son Chris was OK with the idea - - but eventually vetoed it
as "it would take too much time away from the cats." Imagine turning
down the Grand Canyon to be with the kitties! I was so proud of him!!

Jeanne
Jeanne Hajos
spamguard u is i, and not is net)
===
"Anger improves nothing except the arch of a cat's back."
--- Coleman Cox
My SETI team:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...am_125874.html