Old June 11th 04, 02:54 PM
JBHajos

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 05:34:39 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

It does sound like a wonderful experience. I remember my ex-boss saying once
that animals heal from illnesses so much quicker than humans because animals
don't feel sorry for themselves. I think there's a lot of truth in that.

Indeed. These kitties taught *me* a lesson or two. They'll never
be well - their disabilities are too severe - but they are happy,
adjusted, loving. They do a lot better than I think I'd do in their
situation. I'm afraid I'd be in a permanent "poor me" mode.

Jeanne