Old May 5th 12, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Ikudent sleepZ so I wited a poem

I send diz las nite but I fink to da rong grup. O T feeling sorrowful for
the day.

I had gramby write itself first for hoomanz who don't du catspeak den I did
itself for mine frenz. O T missing Uncle Serge.

It rained today and a Rainbow shown
All bright, golden and new,
It was not just water and sunshine
A message came gleaming through.

The message was from our Friend Serge
And, as sure as Sunshine follows Rain, I knew,
He was saying, “I am safe, I am here
I will wait peacefully, my friends for each one of you.”

Here iz how it realli goez.

It rained diz dai an den a Big Rainbow Shoone
All Brite, Golden anna nu,
Itself was notta jus wadder anna sunshine,
A messaje kame glemming thru.

Da messaje wuz frum Unkle Serge
Anna, sure az da sunshine fooolowz da rane, I knu
Himself waz saying, I iz safe, I iz here
I will wate peazefullie, mine frenz fur eachez one of youz.