Old October 6th 04, 05:03 AM
Steve Touchstone

On 06 Oct 2004 02:31:17 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

Good luck, Steve! From your description (red metal)..it sounds like a barn that
appears to have living quarters upstairs, you can see it from Hwy. 7 on the
south side. Is that, by any chance, the same barn?

The propery is on the corner of east Gore and 75th (?). I haven't
tried to spot it from Hwy 7, but doubt very much that you could see
it, since that would make it about a mile north of 7, and there are
rolling hills in the area and the intersection is between the hills.
I'm not sure of the 75th - it may be 85 - but it further east than the
tv station. I haven't mentioned who the owner is, since the name
wouldn't mean anything to folks not from the area, just said that the
owner, Mrs Dellumo, is an animal lover who is pretty active with local
animal rights organizations. It seems she makes the local news every
time animal rights issues come up around here.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: