Old May 22nd 04, 07:45 AM
Miss Violette

Two extra large ears hear her friend and RING RING, Molly come here quick...
Whispers to Molly, go and grap some cream cheese on a plate and take it to
lillith along with some whipped cream, She needs ta be showed where da fud
is anna where somekitty else is, Trudi, knowing Lillith will needz a snack
while she learnz herown way around... Trudi
ChildFree23 wrote in message
hlink.net...
[Fluffy torbie and white striped girl finishes in the brushing room and

gets
up to wander around. She can't seem to find the litter box, or the food
table.]

Meow! Somekitty help me! I think I'm lost at the spa!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net