Old April 26th 04, 10:24 PM
Christine Burel

Hugs, TJ. Glad to hear you'll soon have furry rulers again. Thinking of
you,
Christine
"TJ" wrote in message
Well I am just sorry but I don't like not being owned! I need a furry

master to
put me in my place. I need rules. I need to know my proper station. I

cannot
just go through life free!!!!

So... it has been decided that we will be getting 2 kittens. We had been
seriously considering getting a kitten for months now. We thought Dusty

would
like a friend, (or maybe not). I have been checking out the fostering and
rescue sites in town looking for some new masters. I came across two

litter
mates, one all black, one all white, they were named Oreo and Avalanche.

They
were only 7 weeks old and had been raised inside with a dog and 2 kids.
Purrrfect! By the time I called they had already been "reserved". They

sure
went fast! Oh well. There are several new litters (guess it's kitten

season)
being fostered now. When they get a bit older we will go and put

ourselves on
display and see if we are lucky enough, or worthy enough to be chosen by

any. I
really want littermates. So if all goes well we should be properly ruled

by
some new masters at the end of June or beginning of July.

As a family we agreed that right now was a bit to soon to bring in another

pet.
This works out perfectly. We have a couple of months to prepare. DH

still
wants to get a dog. We figure once the cats are over a year old and have

some
size to them we can introduce a puppy. At least they will be able to

properly
whomp... er.. train the dog on who runs the show! My daughter went to

that
random cat name generator and has come up with a list of names for the

kittens,
she is partial to Ender, Uranus, Fluffy and Homer. (um, I think she needs

keep generating, no offense to Fluffy the dog). I have come up with Loki

and
Luka so far. Well that's all for now.

Purrs,

TJ