Old April 2nd 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default CONTAMINATED PET FOOD!

Top well-known brands are responsible for hunderds of pet deaths.
Toxins from a fungus found on corn and other crops can cause severe
liver damage in our pets. These brands are stored in containers for
month or years with no regulation or temperature control. We feed our
pets healthy food which is made is small batches and delivered to our
door. This food is formulated and developed by a highly respected and
nationally recognized holistic veterinarian. Please be kind to your
pet and go to www.freshdogbreath.com Thank you, Frank and Shiela
832-984-5188