Old May 2nd 11, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Mine tayle gotted steppd upon

oh i dunno, seemz likez mayhapz himz iz ok fura hoomin, ursefz getz mozta
fudz ursef wantz, anna ursefz getted doz two doggy thingz fur urown howze...
MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On May 2, 2:32 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
mozt of dem are dat iz fur sure, MH wif oej anna barbi noddin

Ob korse, dough I hat to amit itted, WooToo seems to haff a mulch
betterer handl on diss hol hoomin control bidness den I dew. He almos
NEFFER puts a hoomin gnote in HER posts an wen he duz it is a gneiss
gnote, seyin how wunnderful shee iss. An he obeighs her effery wim.
Butted hee is a poor exapl ob a hoomin.

--
Missy