Old August 10th 14, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default We're losing the S again

On Sunday, August 10, 2014 7:20:43 AM UTC-7, Judith Latham wrote:
Purrs and prayers for Sarsi to get better. Judith -- Judith Latham Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

thanks Judith but it ain't gonna happen. For the last hour or so she's waved her tail at me as if to say "I ain't dead yet" but now even that's stopped she responds to a stroke a little and when Dave got up and went to speak to her she seemed to know his voice. Bonnie is sitting near her crying I honestly think she's lasted longer than expected but it's only a matter of time before I go in and find she's gone. I've thought it twice in the last half hour only to find she's still breathing just