Old November 16th 10, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default The band starts to play...

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 05:27:58 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

da hoomin iz still so sad hersef haz notted efin
been ableta write a obiturary fur da tiger man like hersef did fur tv... so
itz juzt kinda hardta getz owrsefz started...

[A 'porter twinkles in a hotel suite in central
Illinois, and a small Persian girl cat steps out.
She quickly headbutts the other cats and proceeds
straight to Anti Soft. She twines herself around
her ankles to let her know that she is there, then
takes a big - for a little Persian - jump into her
lap. She rubs her face against Anti Soft's and
purrs softly as if to say:

"I knoze dat yoo iz sadsad, but remembfut dat
time heelz awl wounds, and dat soon, awl dat you
will haff are da gudgud memoreez. Itz hard fur
hoomanz to knoze dat dere kitties are smilink at
dem from da Bridge. Tiger an TV continue to lubb
you, efen from far away."

She puts her little paws around Anti Soft's neck,
rubs faces, and as quickly as she appeared, is
gone...]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs