Old November 16th 10, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default The band starts to play......

[Sundance trots up]

Dere yoo iz, Sweetee! Is yoo doin OK. Iz dere enneefing I kan git yoo? I
duznt want yurownself to feel neglektid.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Havva cuppa nip tea an sum quakkerz, dear.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
trudi hugs her frunz... der iz nofin fur ursefta du but thankz fur da
offur, trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Pipps n Sqweex heer, Iz dere innyfing we kan dew tew hulp yoo Trudi?
Mosey telled usses abaowt awl yew hab been fru n owr famlee iz sew sad
but we wunna hulp yew . Kan we gib yew uh huggie fur komfurt? We luffs
yew.
Purrs n prayers fur yer hoomins snet wif luvz.
Sqweex gibs da keyboard bak tew Mosey
owr hoomin mommy haz wadder in hur ize.

ursef haz heped more dan ursef willz efur knowz, by bein sucha gud MC
fur da ball ursef haz mad owrz howzes twibutez eezer dan dey ofurwize
mite haf been.

I haz one more thing i hasta du befur da ball endz, well akshulli two
butted dey iza same thing furm tv anna tiger... when tv knowed himz
wuz gowinto da brige him writed a letter i hasta read owt, himz gifed
itsef ta tiger, den whenna fire monzterz eated owrz howze, tiger seed
where i hided mine skort buk whenna stranger fire hoomin chucked minsef
owtta howze... him putted tv's letterz anna sum of hizown in mine skort
buk knowin i wuld get itsef bak... itz juzt beri sad... da hoomin iz
still so sad hersef haz notted efin been ableta write a obiturary fur
da tiger man like hersef did fur tv... so itz juzt kinda hardta getz
owrsefz started...

trudi hugz herown furnd fur carein.

[Rebecca notices that Trudi is having trouble about something]

Whuss rong, Trudi? Iz dere enneefing I kan do to hewp?

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
fang ursef, and trudi sidles away, MH barbi, OEJ, chester and
storrmmee move silently unnotized through the eatery and ball rum,

beside everycat appears a little television shaped card, in the
screen is a picture of tiger and tv doing their best impression of
kung fukittees, no cat really notices them...

meanwhile trud steeles hersef for what she must do next...

OEJ: trudi its ok ifin ursef takez yourown time, da catmunitee willz
unnerstand itz hard fur ursef when dey hearz...

Trudi: i knowz, i knowz, i juzt izunt usta bein a sissy, i iza
surfifur anna az such shudint be lettin minesef getz so beri emtional

Barbi; beree qweetlee, ursef iz dowin juzt fine, getsa dwink anna
relax, mayhapz dat nize sekund wurld kittee will azk ursefta danze

"Rebecca" wrote in message
I fingk we will haz da bestest vyoo frum heer in da kortyard. I fingk
sum kitteez haz alreddy spottid dereown lubbed wunz.

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ursef sure iz dowin a nize job of bein da MC fur diz ball, duz
ursef think dat we shuld go inna courtyard here or atta cathedrall
ta see ifin we kan see owrz lofed onez atta brige? Trudi
"Rebecca" wrote in message
[Between numbers, Rebecca addresses the assembled kitties and
others.]

Iz efurrywun injoyin demselvez (esept, uv korse, when kontemplatin
doze we haz lost in da last yeer)? Da buffay iz opin, da band will
take rekwestz, an yoo kan still make tribyoots. Pleez let
myownself kno if dere iz enneefing yoo needz.

Rebecca

"CommunityKitties" wrote in message
news:48KdnWyMf8M0sEnRnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@powerusenet. com...
As the kitties gathered at Restaurant Tallivent enjoy their
meals, the
staff kitties quietly open a kitty-sized door hidden under a
sideboard
and usher a group of kitties carrying large cases through.
Shortly
afterwards the sounds of a band tuning their instruments can be
heard.

The Maître d' cat approaches the table and addresses the gathered
kitties:

"Mesdames et messieurs, I am pleased to announce that ze ballroom
is now
open, ze band has assembled and is preparing to play, and a
buffet of our
finest appetizers and deserts has been prepared. You are all
welcome to
repair to ze ballroom if you would like."