Old November 16th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default The band starts to play......

Fangu, Sunnydanze Dere...
I hab bin endjoyink da moozik yu hab bin playink.
Yu ar uh berry gudgud dizk-Jokkey!

Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee.

"Sundance" wrote in message
[Sundance trots up]

Dere yoo iz, Sweetee! Is yoo doin OK. Iz dere enneefing I kan git yoo?
I duznt want yurownself to feel neglektid.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Havva cuppa nip tea an sum quakkerz, dear.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
trudi hugs her frunz... der iz nofin fur ursefta du but thankz fur
da offur, trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Pipps n Sqweex heer, Iz dere innyfing we kan dew tew hulp yoo
Trudi? Mosey telled usses abaowt awl yew hab been fru n owr famlee
iz sew sad but we wunna hulp yew . Kan we gib yew uh huggie fur
komfurt? We luffs yew.
Purrs n prayers fur yer hoomins snet wif luvz.
Sqweex gibs da keyboard bak tew Mosey
owr hoomin mommy haz wadder in hur ize.

ursef haz heped more dan ursef willz efur knowz, by bein sucha gud
MC fur da ball ursef haz mad owrz howzes twibutez eezer dan dey
ofurwize mite haf been.

I haz one more thing i hasta du befur da ball endz, well akshulli
two butted dey iza same thing furm tv anna tiger... when tv
knowed himz wuz gowinto da brige him writed a letter i hasta read
owt, himz gifed itsef ta tiger, den whenna fire monzterz eated
owrz howze, tiger seed where i hided mine skort buk whenna
stranger fire hoomin chucked minsef owtta howze... him putted tv's
letterz anna sum of hizown in mine skort buk knowin i wuld get
itsef bak... itz juzt beri sad... da hoomin iz still so sad hersef
haz notted efin been ableta write a obiturary fur da tiger man
like hersef did fur tv... so itz juzt kinda hardta getz owrsefz
started...

trudi hugz herown furnd fur carein.

[Rebecca notices that Trudi is having trouble about something]

Whuss rong, Trudi? Iz dere enneefing I kan do to hewp?

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
fang ursef, and trudi sidles away, MH barbi, OEJ, chester and
storrmmee move silently unnotized through the eatery and ball
rum, ...

beside everycat appears a little television shaped card, in the
screen is a picture of tiger and tv doing their best impression
of kung fukittees, no cat really notices them...

meanwhile trud steeles hersef for what she must do next...

OEJ: trudi its ok ifin ursef takez yourown time, da catmunitee
willz unnerstand itz hard fur ursef when dey hearz...

Trudi: i knowz, i knowz, i juzt izunt usta bein a sissy, i iza
surfifur anna az such shudint be lettin minesef getz so beri
emtional

Barbi; beree qweetlee, ursef iz dowin juzt fine, getsa dwink
anna relax, mayhapz dat nize sekund wurld kittee will azk
ursefta danze

"Rebecca" wrote in message
I fingk we will haz da bestest vyoo frum heer in da kortyard. I
fingk sum kitteez haz alreddy spottid dereown lubbed wunz.

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ursef sure iz dowin a nize job of bein da MC fur diz ball,
duz ursef think dat we shuld go inna courtyard here or atta
cathedrall ta see ifin we kan see owrz lofed onez atta brige?
Trudi
"Rebecca" wrote in message
[Between numbers, Rebecca addresses the assembled kitties and
others.]

Iz efurrywun injoyin demselvez (esept, uv korse, when
kontemplatin doze we haz lost in da last yeer)? Da buffay iz
opin, da band will take rekwestz, an yoo kan still make
tribyoots. Pleez let myownself kno if dere iz enneefing yoo
needz.

Rebecca

"CommunityKitties" wrote in message
news:48KdnWyMf8M0sEnRnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@powerusenet. com...
As the kitties gathered at Restaurant Tallivent enjoy their
meals, the
staff kitties quietly open a kitty-sized door hidden under a
sideboard
and usher a group of kitties carrying large cases through.
Shortly
afterwards the sounds of a band tuning their instruments can
be heard.

The Maître d' cat approaches the table and addresses the
gathered kitties:

"Mesdames et messieurs, I am pleased to announce that ze
ballroom is now
open, ze band has assembled and is preparing to play, and a
buffet of our
finest appetizers and deserts has been prepared. You are all
welcome to
repair to ze ballroom if you would like."