Old September 12th 03, 11:15 PM
Adam

If I put MY belly up, could someone rub it please?

Allegra, Chief Ballast

P.S. When and where is our next destination?

The blonde wench gives GOOD belly rubs. I'll send her on over. We
should be in Thailand by the next weekend. That would be the 20th,
according to the fat wench. I'm looking forward to meeting Vino, the
temple cats (although I hear they're snooty) and trying out this Thai
Chicken stuff. Then we go on to the next phase of our trip. Melbourne
Austrailia. That's where my dainty little cabin girl lives with her two
statue cats, Meowmies Mia and Flippy, and the evil Tiffany. We'll get
there, rescue her, sing to Dot Gercke, and party for a weekend. then
we'll sail to Woolagong, which is near Sydney and learn from the Pro,
himself. The great Mr. Smoggleberry will give us a lecture on b*st*rd
cat tricks. I can hardly wait.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. who's wishing he had a scuba suit for the current
phase in underwater hunting

That sounds like fun! What kind of fish do they make in Thailand? I like
fish.

Allegra, Chief Ballast

P.S. I thought Woolagong was a tennis player???
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net