Old October 24th 04, 01:57 AM
Mary

"Arjun Ray" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:57:40 -0400, wrote:

And it's a hell of a lot fairer than what those poor cats got.

Oh man, yes.

What really gets to me is the matter-of-fact manner in which people who

don't know approach the subject of declawing. Unscrupulous vets have
scored a home run in establishing the myth that declawing is some kind of
"routine" procedure, no big deal, etc. etc.

And that's the sad truth. As long as people don't give the idea a second

thought, the abuse will continue.

As for this moron ceb2 who thinks he "researched" the subject, the less

said the better.

It's The Cat As Object, as near as I can tell.