Old March 26th 16, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie Terrell

Default Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 8:17:43 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Our mom met Auntie Melissa 20 years ago right here at rpcc. No one loved rpcc and all the kitties here more than she did. She has been keeping track of every purrson and fur who went to the Rainbow Bridge and recording them on the Walk of Remembranz so no one would ever be forgotten. She was the most loving and kind purrson we effur knew and we will miss her foreffur.

Phoebe & Mr Ringo Binx, joining the purr circle

(and their mom with MMS)