Old August 10th 04, 04:31 PM
ChildFree23

Auntie Gabrielle, who are Fred & Clyde?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

"Gabrielle" wrote in message
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Ralph, Fred, & Clyde

Rachel wrote:

Hi Hi Efurryone...

Wez r furry worried.. mommie's boyfriend has a kitty named

Ozzy dat is furry
sick, we hafn't met him yet but she sayz dat he is a furry

sweet boy kitty dat
is about our age, he's three now wez fink, buttid he is

sick anna at da
emergincy doctor cuz he has blocked bladder problems agin.

He has had dis lots
anna mommie is fraid dat he will get puttid to sleep like

da las doctor wanted
to do to him. Can u guyz pleez purr for him dat he will be

ok, mommie lufs him
anna so does her boyfriend anna dey r furry worried!

Miss Isis anna Izabella *scared for da boycat Ozzy*
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine