Old December 1st 04, 07:26 AM
-Ron

My girlfriend was taking a nap and the cat dropped one into the covers, the
neighbors heard the screaming down the street and called the cops who
literally knocked me over and out the way when I opened the door.
She's traumatized, Dr. had to prescribe these expensive pills to fall asleep

I live between a lake and a bay, these things get in the strangest ways and
hide.
Garage door, attic, etc.
I had an exterminator bomb the place, the cat still finds a way to find them

"Tiger Girl" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 03:33:43 GMT, "-Ron"
wrote:

My 1 year old cat recently started to catch live water bugs.
She jumps and drops them in my bed when im sleeping, usually in the

morning

Oh, my God, I just developed a much stronger tolerance for my cat's
new habit of humping the sofa pillows. Water bugs in the bed???
EEEEUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Any way stop this without insulting her ?

I can't think of anything worse she might do if you _do_ insult her,
short of defecating in the bed. And given what I know of water bugs,
I'm not so sure that defacating would actually be worse! It may be
time to start sleeping with her on one side of the bedroom door and
you and the bed on the other. I'd hate to kick my kitty out of bed,
but I think that giant flying insects first thing in the morning would
persuade me to.

Best of luck...