Old July 14th 05, 03:43 AM
PawsForThought

P.S. This morning when I caught him peeing on the bed I picked him up
and took him to "time out" ... AGAIN... when doing so I didn't
realize that he was still peeing!!! The pee went all over my feet,
legs, and body... more importantly... my nice couches... and all over
about twenty feet of carpet!!! ... Not to mention all over the guest
bathroom! What should I do to clean this mess? I cleaned the bathroom
with pine-sol and Nature's Miracle. I sprayed Nature's Miracle all
over the couches and on the floors. However, the other cat can still
smell the pee. She gets that weird face cats make when they smell pee
and stuff. What can I do to help this??? I'm at this cat's
mercy!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Please take your cat to a vet right away to rule out a physical cause,
if you have not already done so. This cat isn't declawed by any
chance, is he?