Old July 14th 05, 05:40 AM

Thank you for the posts... kellyh & paws for thought. =) I didn't
indicate so in my first message... but I posted one immediately after
saying that a UTI or any other physical cause is not a factor. He has
been to the vet several times and he said that he was perfectly
healthy.

There is something seriously wrong with him. He doesn't seem to like
"time out" ... and to me it sounds like a reasonable punishment. ???
He seems to "lash out" at us after he gets in trouble. I'm very
concerned about his behavioral problems. They are becoming very costly
and time consuming. I completely understand the fact that cats are
like kids, but come on... this cat is like dealing with an emotionally
charged teenage girl!!! The cat also likes to destroy toilet paper,
paper towels, and anything in the trashcan.... Not to mention any kind
of wire or paper lying around the house... oh... don't let me forget
about all the plants he destroys and the clothing he chews up... I
don't know what to do... My husband wants to give him away?!?!?

He is a Bengal cat... if that helps any of you experts. Oh...
PAWSFORTHOUGHT... he is declawed... and come to mention it... most of
the major problems have taken place since then. Why do you ask? You
seem concerned... I am now too. The vet recommended it for his breed
and personality. I always trust professionals... Should I not? He
said there were no drawbacks and/or side effects. ???