Old December 18th 05, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default At da hotel in Paris

letz go den, ... they step into the porter and get out at petunia's door,...
Here we iz, we wantsa go shoppin for at least a little wif you guyz, OEJ,
very looking furwurd ta romantical
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
news
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:20:44 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I haz alla stuffz i needz butted we kuuld start out wif dem anna see

what iz
up anna maybe buy some kissamouze prezziez, OEJ, blushin, happi

Das a eggzelent idearment! Deyz will know where da gud stuffz is, and we
could follow dem til we findz places wif good Kissamouse prezzies. An wez
could find where da places wif da purrtiest lights iz so we coul dden
walk along and look at da lights. I fink dat could be kinda romantical...

STTom