Old April 25th 05, 05:13 PM
Julie Cook

Pat wrote:

Saturday afternoon he was coughing and acting a little strange, a visitor
noticed he was lurching as he walked. I didn't see it right away but I've
been seeing it since then, he sometimes sways like he's about to fall over
but then catches himself.

I'm a little worried that whatever the trouble is might be beyond this rural
vet's ability to handle not to mention being much more costly than I can
manage. I checked him over and noticed that all the teeth behind his upper
right fang are gone and the area is very bright red. Perhaps infection went
through the sinus into his brain and is causing damage to the motor control
area.

Will post again when I know more.

Purrs on the way that Abelard is suffering something very easily treated
and that he is back to feeling well in no time. Gentle headbutts and
hugs to you as well.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus