Old October 6th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default A namez finallie

Hihi Sadie, I fink dat a nise name fur yerown self. Hoomins hafta doo
sillies stuff n hur jest wanted tew mayke shure yoo wur umkay wile herself
wuz gone.
Granby wuvs yew n will tayke furry gud kare uff yew sew no wurriez.
Will yyew axept a wet nosepoink from a cat yet?
Mosey

Thank you, but Gramby left me in the cage all day today. She went to
something called a hill climb but, only the cars, 1909 and up, along with
old motorcycles climbed the hiss. Humans just don't make sense. Sadie
the ticked off hound.
Hi Sadie - Ize figures better late then never. Youze got youzself a
wonderful new home. Granby will take good good care of you.

Puddi Cat