Old February 6th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Noon Cat Nick

Default Nipsy drags his butt across the floor

dgk wrote:

Yup, vet says bring him in for a check. Easy for him to say, I'm at
work and have to teach tonight. No chance of getting out of that one.
And they're closed tomorrow, but vet says there is a chance of abcess
so he should be seen. I'm to watch him tonight (like I wouldn't
anyway) and if I see any odd behavior I take him to the emergency
(that means more expensive) vet. Otherwise I take him in on Friday
morning.

Well, just notice if he repeats the behavior. If he doesn't as far as
you can tell, it might just've been a one-time thing; maybe he needed to
scratch there, and scooting was the only way he could do that. But still
keep your appt. with the vet.