Old October 23rd 04, 04:47 PM
bonbon

Default Mowing the grass, so to speak!

On 23 Oct 2004 04:36:33 GMT, CATherine
wrote:

I thought briefly about planting a larger pot of grass; but decided
they would probably lie in it and smash the grass or dig in it for you
know what.

I planted grass inside once and used one of those round trays that
goes under a big potted plant. When the grass got sort of tall, my
cats would take turns lying in it, smashing it all down. Then a while
later I noticed no one was lying in it or even eating it. A couple
days later, it started turning yellow and dying in a big spot, and I
knew someone had no doubt peed in it. That was the end of that.

They didn't need it anyway, they're inside/supervised outside cats,
and can eat grass when they need to. It's just a friend had given me
the cat grass seeds, and I thought 'what the heck, might as well try
it out'.

-bonbon