Old April 24th 05, 12:50 AM
CATherine

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 18:12:41 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"Marcia" wrote in message
. com...
I hate ironing (usually when i've left a big enough pile my partner
does it for me), and Otis hates the ironing board, I don't know why
but he's terrified of it and does a flying leap upstairs everytime it
comes out, perhaps he was a maid in a previous life?

Marcia

Oh, I agree with both of you, ironing boards are about the scariest thing I
know of!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh, yes! I only encounter the evil thing about once a year. i have no
idea what is in the bottom of my ironing bin. OTH, the cats are
fascinated with it and the iron's cord as it wiggles around.

--
CATherine