Old April 24th 05, 03:48 AM
Marina

Marcia wrote:
I hate ironing (usually when i've left a big enough pile my partner
does it for me), and Otis hates the ironing board, I don't know why
but he's terrified of it and does a flying leap upstairs everytime it
comes out, perhaps he was a maid in a previous life?

Poor Otis! He must sense the hatred from you when the ironing board
comes out. ;o) I don't even have an ironing board. If I need to iron
something, I do it on the kitchen table. Or that's the theory. Haven't
actually done it in many years now.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!